DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Smart Workplace Solutions and Integrated Workplace Management Systems by Technology, Connectivity, Applications, Device Type, Service Delivery Models, and Industry Verticals 2021 – 2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides an analysis of the smart workplace including market trends, growth drivers, market challenges, leading companies, solutions, applications, and services. The report analyzes market segments by categories, product and services, connectivity and communication technology, and regions, providing forecasts from 2021 to 2026.
The report also analyzes smart workplace solution providers with specific market recommendations. In addition, the report evaluates IWMS technology and applications with an assessment of business opportunities and market outlook. Report forecasts include the smart workplace market by technology, connectivity type, applications, device type, service delivery methods, and industry verticals.
- AB Electrolux
- ABB Ltd.
- Accenture PLC
- Accruent LLC
- Acuity Brands Inc.
- Advanced Lighting Technologies Inc.
- Anixter International
- ARCHIBUS Inc.
- ASSA ABLOY Group
- Atos Se
- ATOSS Software AG
- Axis Communications AB
- Bosch Hausgerate GmbH
- Bosch Security Systems
- Bosch Thermotechnology GmbH
- Bridgelux Inc.
- Capgemini SE
- Cisco Systems
- Citrix Systems Inc.
- Cree Inc.
- Crestron Electronics
- Daikin Industries Ltd.
- Dialight Plc
- Diamond Glass
- DXC Technology
- Eaton Corporation Plc
- EControl-Glas GmbH & Co. KG
- And Many More Companies!
Select Report Findings:
- The North American integrated smart workplace management application market will reach $892M by 2026
- The global smart workplace market in the transportation and Logistics vertical will reach $5.12B by 2026
- Retrofitting existing buildings to accommodate the smart workplace will be a $24.5B global opportunity by 2026
- The majority of investment in the smart workplace is through large corporations but the growth rates for medium-sized business is much higher
- Current COVID-19 operations and preparedness for the next pandemic is driving significant investment in smart workplace integration between core and remote facilities
- With commercial real estate taking a hit due to COVID-19, many existing projects have been put on hold, but the previous growth rate will resume after a six to ten-month pause
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Smart Workplace Ecosystem
4. Company Analysis
5. Smart Workplace Forecast Market Analysis and Forecasts
5.1 Global Digital Twins 2021 – 2026
5.2 Smart Workplace by Building Type 2021 – 2026
5.3 Smart Workplace by Organization Type 2021 – 2026
5.4 Smart Workplace by Deployment 2021 – 2026
5.5 Smart Workplace by Connectivity Protocol 2021 – 2026
5.6 Smart Workplace by Industry Vertical 2021 – 2026
5.7 Smart Workplace by Value Chain Partner 2021 – 2026
5.8 Smart Workplace by Region 2021 – 2026
5.9 Smart Workplace Segments 2021 – 2026
5.10 Smart Workplace Product and Integrated Systems 2021 – 2026
5.11 Smart Workplace Transformation by Service Type 2021 – 2026
5.12 Integrated Smart Workplace Management System 2021 – 2026
5.13 Integrated Smart Workplace Management Application by Type 2021 – 2026
5.14 Integrated Smart Workplace Management Solution by Type 2021 – 2026
5.15 Integrated Smart Workplace Management by Service Type 2021 – 2026
5.16 Integrated Smart Workplace Management Professional Service by Type 2021 – 2026
6. North America Smart Workplace Forecast 2020 to 2027
7. South America Smart Workplace Forecast 2020 to 2027
8. Europe Smart Workplace Forecast 2020 to 2027
9. APAC Smart Workplace Forecast 2020 to 2027
10. MEA Smart Workplace Forecast 2020 to 2027
11. Conclusions and Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/srz4jw